Goods & Services Tax
The goods and services tax (GST) is a value-added tax levied on most goods and services sold for domestic consumption. It is a destination-based tax. The business adds the GST to the price of the product, and a customer who buys the product pays the sales price plus the GST. Its a portion collected by the business or seller and forwarded to the government.
We have 7+ Years of expertise.
Best Price you will get in the market.
All your tedious work is taken care of.
Just at ₹ 1500 only
Package & Pricing
Make your own customize package.
Basic Plan Includes
• Digital Signature Token for 2
• DIN for 2 Directors
• AOA, MOA
• MCA fees for Incorporation
• Company Name Approval
• Incorporation Certificate
• Company PAN Card
• Company TAN/TDS Number
• Company Round Stamp
• Hard Copy of Share Certificate
• Directors Round Stamp for 2
• Bank Account Documents
Limited liability means the status of being legally responsible only to a limited amount for debts of a company. This means the personal assets of the owners are protected if an employee, a business partner or the company itself is sued for negligence. This is especially important for owners with significant amounts of personal assets that they do not want to risk..
burden on SMEs
• Registration limits under the previously prevalent excise law ie… Rs 1.5 Crores was much higher than the current GST threshold of Rs 20 / 40 lakhs
• Although the taxpayers having turnover upon the extent of Rs 1 crore can still opt for composition levy. But, the same brings with itself the in build repercussions like
• Non issue of VAtable invoices
• Non availment of ITC
• Not able to pass on the tax credit etc.
Give your requirement & we’ll get back to you in a heartbeat!
For simple questions, simple way of answer.
What is the concept of a destination-based tax?
How to register for GST?
1. Login to the Just Archon website.
2. Draft the documents.
3. Make Online Payment.
4. Upload the required documents.
5. Generate ARN.
6. You will receive the GST number on your Email id.